The M'Zab Valley is a World Heritage Site in Algeria defined by the UNESCO in 1982 and definitely a recommended cultural sightseeing location.
It is on position 64 (194, 73) in our monthly survey..
"A traditional human habitat, created in the 10th century by the Ibadites around their five ksour (fortified cities), has been preserved intact in the M’Zab valley. Simple, functional and perfectly adapted to the environment, the architecture of M’Zab was designed for community living, while respecting the structure of the family. It is a source of inspiration for today’s urban planners."
Copyright © 1992 2014 UNESCO/World Heritage Centre. All rights reserved."
- Pictures from flickr about M'Zab Valley
- Facebook Pages about M'Zab Valley
- Google Search for News about M'Zab Valley
- Google Search for Pictures about M'Zab Valley
- Qwant Search for web, social items and news about M'Zab Valley
- Google Plus about M'Zab Valley
- Google Maps interactive (+StreetView) about M'Zab Valley
List of books: M'Zab,Valley