The Citadel of the Ho Dynasty is a World Heritage Site in Viet Nam defined by the UNESCO in 2011 and definitely a recommended cultural sightseeing location.
It our monthly survey..
"The 14th -century Ho Dynasty citadel, built according to the feng shui principles, testifies to the flowering of neo-Confucianism in late 14th century Viet Nam and its spread to other parts of east Asia. According to these principles it was sited in a landscape of great scenic beauty on an axis joining the Tuong Son and Don Son mountains in a plain between the Ma and Buoi rivers. The citadel buildings represent an outstanding example of a new style of south-east Asian imperial city."
Copyright © 1992 2014 UNESCO/World Heritage Centre. All rights reserved."
- Pictures from flickr about Citadel of the Ho Dynasty
- Google Search for News about Citadel of the Ho Dynasty
- Google Search for Pictures about Citadel of the Ho Dynasty
- Qwant Search for web, social items and news about Citadel of the Ho Dynasty
- Google Maps interactive (+StreetView) about Citadel of the Ho Dynasty