The Mount Taishan is a World Heritage Site in China defined by the UNESCO in 1987 and definitely a recommended mixed sightseeing location.
It is on position 82 (134) in our monthly survey..
"The sacred Mount Tai ('shan' means 'mountain') was the object of an imperial cult for nearly 2,000 years, and the artistic masterpieces found there are in perfect harmony with the natural landscape. It has always been a source of inspiration for Chinese artists and scholars and symbolizes ancient Chinese civilizations and beliefs."
Copyright © 1992 2014 UNESCO/World Heritage Centre. All rights reserved."
- Pictures from flickr about Mount Taishan
- Facebook Pages about Mount Taishan
- Google Search for News about Mount Taishan
- Google Search for Pictures about Mount Taishan
- Qwant Search for web, social items and news about Mount Taishan
- Google Plus about Mount Taishan
- Google Maps interactive (+StreetView) about Mount Taishan
List of books: Mount,Taishan