The W National Park of Niger is a World Heritage Site in Niger defined by the UNESCO in 1996 and definitely a recommended natural sightseeing location.
It is on position 41 (58, 37) in our monthly survey..
"The part of 'W' National Park that lies in Niger is situated in a transition zone between savannah and forest lands and represents important ecosystem characteristics of the West African Woodlands/Savannah Biogeographical Province. The site reflects the interaction between natural resources and humans since Neolithic times and illustrates the evolution of biodiversity in this zone."
Copyright © 1992 2014 UNESCO/World Heritage Centre. All rights reserved."
- Pictures from flickr about W National Park of Niger
- Facebook Pages about W National Park of Niger
- Google Search for News about W National Park of Niger
- Google Search for Pictures about W National Park of Niger
- Qwant Search for web, social items and news about W National Park of Niger
- Google Plus about W National Park of Niger
- Google Maps interactive (+StreetView) about W National Park of Niger