The Crespi d'Adda is a World Heritage Site in Italy defined by the UNESCO in 1995 and definitely a recommended cultural sightseeing location.
It is on position 132 (197, 149) in our monthly survey..
"Crespi d'Adda in Capriate San Gervasio in Lombardy is an outstanding example of the 19th- and early 20th-century 'company towns' built in Europe and North America by enlightened industrialists to meet the workers' needs. The site is still remarkably intact and is partly used for industrial purposes, although changing economic and social conditions now threaten its survival."
Copyright © 1992 2014 UNESCO/World Heritage Centre. All rights reserved."
- Pictures from flickr about Crespi d'Adda
- Facebook Pages about Crespi d'Adda
- Google Search for News about Crespi d'Adda
- Google Search for Pictures about Crespi d'Adda
- Qwant Search for web, social items and news about Crespi d'Adda
- Google Plus about Crespi d'Adda
- Google Maps interactive (+StreetView) about Crespi d'Adda
List of books: Crespi,d'Adda