The Ha Long Bay is a World Heritage Site in Viet Nam defined by the UNESCO in 1994 and definitely a recommended natural sightseeing location.
It is on position 81 (24, 41, 19) in our monthly survey..
"Ha Long Bay, in the Gulf of Tonkin, includes some 1,600 islands and islets, forming a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars. Because of their precipitous nature, most of the islands are uninhabited and unaffected by a human presence. The site's outstanding scenic beauty is complemented by its great biological interest."
Copyright © 1992 2014 UNESCO/World Heritage Centre. All rights reserved."
- Pictures from flickr about Ha Long Bay
- Facebook Pages about Ha Long Bay
- Google Search for News about Ha Long Bay
- Google Search for Pictures about Ha Long Bay
- Qwant Search for web, social items and news about Ha Long Bay
- Google Plus about Ha Long Bay
- Google Maps interactive (+StreetView) about Ha Long Bay