The Ha Long Bay is a World Heritage Site in Viet Nam defined by the UNESCO in 1994 and definitely a recommended natural sightseeing location.
It is on position 16 (50, 24) in our monthly survey..
"Ha Long Bay, in the Gulf of Tonkin, includes some 1,600 islands and islets, forming a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars. Because of their precipitous nature, most of the islands are uninhabited and unaffected by a human presence. The site's outstanding scenic beauty is complemented by its great biological interest."
Copyright © 1992 2014 UNESCO/World Heritage Centre. All rights reserved."
- Pictures from flickr about Ha Long Bay
- Facebook Pages about Ha Long Bay
- Google Search for News about Ha Long Bay
- Google Search for Pictures about Ha Long Bay
- Qwant Search for web, social items and news about Ha Long Bay
- Google Plus about Ha Long Bay
- Google Maps interactive (+StreetView) about Ha Long Bay