The Kinabalu Park is a World Heritage Site in Malaysia defined by the UNESCO in 2000 and definitely a recommended natural sightseeing location.
It might be in our monthly survey..
"Kinabalu Park, in the State of Sabah on the northern end of the island of Borneo, is dominated by Mount Kinabalu (4,095 m), the highest mountain between the Himalayas and New Guinea. It has a very wide range of habitats, from rich tropical lowland and hill rainforest to tropical mountain forest, sub-alpine forest and scrub on the higher elevations. It has been designated as a Centre of Plant Diversity for Southeast Asia and is exceptionally rich in species with examples of flora from the Himalayas, China, Australia, Malaysia, as well as pan-tropical flora."
Copyright © 1992 2014 UNESCO/World Heritage Centre. All rights reserved."
- Pictures from flickr about Kinabalu Park
- Facebook Pages about Kinabalu Park
- Google Search for News about Kinabalu Park
- Google Search for Pictures about Kinabalu Park
- Qwant Search for web, social items and news about Kinabalu Park
- Google Plus about Kinabalu Park
- Google Maps interactive (+StreetView) about Kinabalu Park
List of books: Kinabalu,Park