The Litomyšl Castle is a World Heritage Site in Czech Republic defined by the UNESCO in 1999 and definitely a recommended cultural sightseeing location.
It might be in our monthly survey..
"Litomyšl Castle was originally a Renaissance arcade-castle of the type first developed in Italy and then adopted and greatly developed in central Europe in the 16th century. Its design and decoration are particularly fine, including the later High-Baroque features added in the 18th century. It preserves intact the range of ancillary buildings associated with an aristocratic residence of this type."
Copyright © 1992 2014 UNESCO/World Heritage Centre. All rights reserved."
- Pictures from flickr about Litomyšl Castle
- Facebook Pages about Litomyšl Castle
- Google Search for News about Litomyšl Castle
- Google Search for Pictures about Litomyšl Castle
- Qwant Search for web, social items and news about Litomyšl Castle
- Google Plus about Litomyšl Castle
- Google Maps interactive (+StreetView) about Litomyšl Castle
List of books: Litomyl,Castle