The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew is a World Heritage Site in United Kingdom defined by the UNESCO in 2003 and definitely a recommended cultural sightseeing location.
It is on position 542 (429, 194, 50) in our monthly survey..
"This historic landscape garden features elements that illustrate significant periods of the art of gardens from the 18th to the 20th centuries. The gardens house botanic collections (conserved plants, living plants and documents) that have been considerably enriched through the centuries. Since their creation in 1759, the gardens have made a significant and uninterrupted contribution to the study of plant diversity and economic botany."
Copyright © 1992 2014 UNESCO/World Heritage Centre. All rights reserved."
- Pictures from flickr about Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Google Search for News about Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Google Search for Pictures about Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Qwant Search for web, social items and news about Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Google Maps interactive (+StreetView) about Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew