The Blenheim Palace is a World Heritage Site in United Kingdom defined by the UNESCO in 1987 and definitely a recommended cultural sightseeing location.
It is on position 52 (168) in our monthly survey..
"Blenheim Palace, near Oxford, stands in a romantic park created by the famous landscape gardener 'Capability' Brown. It was presented by the English nation to John Churchill, first Duke of Marlborough, in recognition of his victory in 1704 over French and Bavarian troops. Built between 1705 and 1722 and characterized by an eclectic style and a return to national roots, it is a perfect example of an 18th-century princely dwelling."
Copyright © 1992 2014 UNESCO/World Heritage Centre. All rights reserved."
- Pictures from flickr about Blenheim Palace
- Facebook Pages about Blenheim Palace
- Google Search for News about Blenheim Palace
- Google Search for Pictures about Blenheim Palace
- Qwant Search for web, social items and news about Blenheim Palace
- Google Plus about Blenheim Palace
- Google Maps interactive (+StreetView) about Blenheim Palace
List of books: Blenheim,Palace