The Teide National Park is a World Heritage Site in Spain defined by the UNESCO in 2007 and definitely a recommended natural sightseeing location.
It might be in our monthly survey..
"Situated on the island of Tenerife, Teide National Park features the Teide-Pico Viejo stratovolcano that, at 3,718 m, is the highest peak on Spanish soil. Rising 7,500 m above the ocean floor, it is regarded as the world’s third-tallest volcanic structure and stands in a spectacular environment. The visual impact of the site is all the greater due to atmospheric conditions that create constantly changing textures and tones in the landscape and a ‘sea of clouds’ that forms a visually impressive backdrop to the mountain. Teide is of global importance in providing evidence of the geological processes that underpin the evolution of oceanic islands."
Copyright © 1992 2014 UNESCO/World Heritage Centre. All rights reserved."
- Pictures from flickr about Teide National Park
- Facebook Pages about Teide National Park
- Google Search for News about Teide National Park
- Google Search for Pictures about Teide National Park
- Qwant Search for web, social items and news about Teide National Park
- Google Plus about Teide National Park
- Google Maps interactive (+StreetView) about Teide National Park