The Xanthos-Letoon is a World Heritage Site in Turkey defined by the UNESCO in 1988 and definitely a recommended cultural sightseeing location.
It is on position 27 (19, 16) in our monthly survey..
"This site, which was the capital of Lycia, illustrates the blending of Lycian traditions and Hellenic influence, especially in its funerary art. The epigraphic inscriptions are crucial for our understanding of the history of the Lycian people and their Indo-European language."
Copyright © 1992 2014 UNESCO/World Heritage Centre. All rights reserved."
- Pictures from flickr about Xanthos-Letoon
- Facebook Pages about Xanthos-Letoon
- Google Search for News about Xanthos-Letoon
- Google Search for Pictures about Xanthos-Letoon
- Qwant Search for web, social items and news about Xanthos-Letoon
- Google Plus about Xanthos-Letoon
- Google Maps interactive (+StreetView) about Xanthos-Letoon